Have you tried the Instant Liberation Mantra? Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.

the indestructible way
Brahma Das

Have you tried the Instant Liberation Mantra? Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.

Post by Brahma Das »

Have you practiced the Instant Liberation Mantra? It is called Liberation on Sight, and it comes in the form of a Tibetan Buddhist Mantra. Here it is, in Tibetan and Sanskrit respectively.

The bracelets are Beautiful, they come in various colors, Turquoise, Blue, Red, etc. On them is the Mantra of a Buddha or Bodhisattva in Tibetan, as well as the Instant Liberation Mantra in Sanskrit. Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.

You can get a Bracelet, Sacred Tutsi, and a special kind of prayer balm on this part of Garchen Rinpoche’s website, they are free or for a very low price. I received some in my initiation, as well as when I emailed them and asked for some for free. It is quite useful and makes people happy.

https://garchen.net/balm-and-blessing-pills/

If you are grounded in Buddhism and have a good foundation in the Dharma, it is likely that you are just steps away from liberation. Consider making the Liberation on Sight Mantra a part of your life, for you and for others. It is one of my favorite Mantras to chant, and it can be chanted just like Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and Hare Krishna. If you are serious about being liberated from the miserable Saha world, this is a great Tibetan Remedy. If you trust the people who mean well to you and give you Love, you will succeed. Such is the purpose of our lives. Namo Buddhaya!

Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha!
"But although I preach nirvana, this is not a true extinction. All phenomena from the very first have of themselves constantly borne the marks of tranquil extinction. Once the sons of the Buddha have carried out this way, then in a future existence they will be able to become Buddhas."
-The Lotus Sutra, Chapter Two, Expedient Means.
Bjork

Re: Have you tried the Instant Liberation Mantra? Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.

Post by Bjork »

It is the liberation through sight mantra

The ༄༅།། །། is just framing for it and isn't verbalised, the mantra is

འ 'a (low a) ཨ a (high a) ཤ sha (high sha) ས sa (high sa) མ ma (low ma) ཧ ha (high ha)

Each of them are bīja mantras for the body and it's flow of energy the Liberation by Hearing mantra is similar but in a different order as it causes the energy to move differently
Inedible

Re: Have you tried the Instant Liberation Mantra? Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.

Post by Inedible »

I've followed the link and requested two kits. Thanks.

An MP3 with good pronunciation to help learn how to chant the mantra might be helpful. Do you know of one, please?
Inedible

Post by Inedible »

The kits arrived and I have shared one with my wife.

It would still be helpful to have an MP3 if anyone can share one, please. A lot of times with mantras there is a sort of tune or rhythm to the words. That doesn't really show in just reading off a screen.