Navratri : Nine day festival of the Divine Feminine

includes modern movements; ISKCON, SRF, TM, etc.
Ajay0

Navratri : Nine day festival of the Divine Feminine

Post by Ajay0 »

The 9 day Navratri festival is being celebrated by Hindus around the world from last week onwards.

https://www.lilleoru.ee/en/navratri-nine-day-festival
The nine manifestations of Maa Durga that are worshiped with fervor during Navratri, are believed to lift divine spirit in us to help us overcome obstacles and get liberated from unnecessary qualities to be filled with new freedom and purity.
Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Brahma Das

Re: Navratri : Nine day festival of the Divine Feminine

Post by Brahma Das »

Obesancies. That is an Amazing picture of Durga primarily because of the detailed lion. I have a firm Faith that the Divine Feminine is the Same as the Divine Masculine, in Union, as we find in Radha-Krishna for example. Nothing gives me more joy in life than the reality of the Divine coming in Feminine form as well, I believe it is the Crown Jewel on the stable crown of the Supreme Lord and Godess: One.
"But although I preach nirvana, this is not a true extinction. All phenomena from the very first have of themselves constantly borne the marks of tranquil extinction. Once the sons of the Buddha have carried out this way, then in a future existence they will be able to become Buddhas."
-The Lotus Sutra, Chapter Two, Expedient Means.