Virtuescope of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris detailing virtues and positive values

Cultivating virtue, generosity, renunciation, wisdom, energy, patience, truthfulness, resolve, universal love, equanimity, compassion.
Ajay0

Virtuescope of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris detailing virtues and positive values

Post by Ajay0 »

https://www.brahmakumaris.org/discovery/virtuescope

A fun virtuescope detailing and explaining divine virtues taught by the Prajapita Brahmakumari's.

The divine virtues or qualities are taught in the free seven day classes in Brahmakumari centers or online sessions, where they teach their religious philosophy and meditation techniques. The Brahmakumaris operate teaching centers in almost all countries around the world.

The Brahmakumaris hold 36 virtues as their core virtues and teach them in their basic courses. As per the Brahmakumaris , the virtues are actually part of our true or original nature while the vices belongs to the realm of Maya, and are not part of our original nature. Lust, hatred, greed, egoism, inordinate attachments are considered as the main five vices.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Brahma Das

Re: Virtuescope of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris detailing virtues and positive values

Post by Brahma Das »

I go about in understanding that I must be detached from the material world, in order to stay satisfied in the Self. Yet, ever since I was young, the words "I care about everything" have been said over and over in my mind. And once my wife, a few years ago, projected the statement of: Krishna is everything into my mind, which I return to very often, it is part of my home. So we must all care for eachother, the world, those who are fallen, and the overall state of things. The purpose, however, is to not let the world get to us, and to stay firmly situated in the Transcendental Self, even in the Superself, in that Way bridging the gap between humanity and God and ultimately becoming One with the Divine! :hug:

:smile: