Theory on Existence

Deep meditation practices of Dharma traditions, absorptions, tranquility, asceticism
Riju

Theory on Existence

Post by Riju »

I have been possessed by a spirit . This spirit has urged me to meditate since 1992, that is 29 years from now. I had to leave a lucrative manufacturing business to practice meditation day in day out for many hours every day.
The spirit has answered all my questions on existence . Most of the answers have been experienced and are difficult to put in words. I am putting down some of these answers for everyone to read.

1. There is GOD. ONE AND THE ONLY ONE.
2. God created this existence by imagining. The image is EMPTINESS/MAYA.
3. This MAYA is replica of GOD/ an image of GOD in mirror. It has the same properties as GOD. Only difference is that GOD can erase this image by moving away from the mirror of image.
4.This MAYA is source of all creation /existence that we see/feel around us. This includes galaxys, milkyways .stars, humans, any other life and plant etc.
5.MAYA is ruled by CAUSE/EFECT. '
6.MAYA is capable of dividing and sub-dividing and is now present in 32 planes.
7. We humans are now on 26th plane and are incapable of seeing other planes. We can experience them in meditation.
8.GOD has changed the image of MAYA by entering the small areas of MAYA . He does this work and has been named AVATAR by Sanatan Dharma.
9. GOD does that to build a positive existence . This existence builds on itself guided by the AVATARS from time to time.
10. GOD has designed the LOTUS SUTRA out of MAYA for the purpose of communication and travel to various planes.
11.This existence on 26 the plane is based on FOUR NOBEL TRUTHS.
12 The sequence of existence coming down is partly described by 12 - LINK CHAIN told in LOTUS SUTRA.
13. The present existence on 26th plane is chaotic and is being systemized .
14. Many ERAS will be required to systemize the existence on this plane. And GOD will be coming down though the VEHICLE OF LOTUS SUTRA in the form of AVTAR many times to do this work.
15. The spirit that had taken my body is an AVTAR (GOD) in the form of KALKI (name form sanatan dharama) and is working at full capacity to do this job for coming 25 to 26 years.
16. The existence on this plane will change for the better at leaps and bounds in the coming years.

I can write many many more points but does it help?
Brahma Das

Re: Theory on Existence

Post by Brahma Das »

I am glad you have developed a framework for your experiences. Can you tell me more about the "Planes of Existence" and what they mean to you? Also, what is your view on non-existence?

Om.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:07 pm I am glad you have developed a framework for your experiences. Can you tell me more about the "Planes of Existence" and what they mean to you? Also, what is your view on non-existence?

Om.
A strange incident has happened related to your above questions.
As soon as I was thinking about the answers to your questions, I stated becoming sick. At the first stage I developed severe gall bladder pains in the stomach. The pain was terrible, and then later I developed high fever. I have suffered from this pain since now 3 to 4 years. I was getting hospitalized and medicines created side effects. I cannot be operated due to my age and heart trouble.
I suffered for last two days and the suffering increased as I was justifying 32 planes of existence in a reply to your letter. Suffering went on increasing and a stage came when I prayed to my mentor (God inside me). The answer came that you are trying to misrepresent the Lotus sutra. Then my mind raced and I thought since last two days I am thinking of 32 planes of existence.
Is that the cause of my suffering. I am misrepresenting the Lotus sutra. I have to reconsider the answer. And Lo .... I started becoming alright after 5 seconds. I seem to have fully recovered but I will wait.
Meanwhile I am incapable of answering your question at present/
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Your health is more important than answering the question. Sometimes demons attack practitioners of Buddhism when they are having Spiritual Understandings or Realizations, and this is because the demons don't want them to be Self-Realized Souls. I hope you understand that you fully know and beleive the Lotus Sutra--simply to have full faith in it is to interpret it's meaning correctly.

Don't worry about answering my question, and I would like you to know that those demons that were attacking you, as you know, did not attack you because of me, or because of any karma you have, for I am free from outflows and you are karma-free. They attacked you because you are an Avatar of the Lord and they are trying to stop you from preaching your important message. You will always be the Greatest, Kalki, so do not feel upset at this incident and continue on. The truth you have accumulated in your Soul is what will carry this workd into Mahaparinirvana, and you are it's Saving Grace, along with all the other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas along the Way. Let us choose the Middle-Way and not fall apart because of ardious practice. We aught to stop taking on the karma of the fallen that hurt us so, until they are willing to treat us with respect. I wish and offer you all respects, Riju, Kalki Das. Om.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

Namaste!

:buddha1: