Leaving Buddhism

We would love to meet you... say hello here.
Riju

Re: Leaving Buddhism

Post by Riju »

Nicholas wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:57 pm Riju wrote "An era ends with parlay." Do you mean 'pralaya'?
yes, pralaya, I stand corrected
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:54 pm Yup, that's why we have the vaccine, and other means to heal people from it, such as the Holy Spirit.
Vaccine is a tool in the hands of good to fight bad. This fight happens because there is interaction between good and bad. This gives time to bad to convert to good with WISDOM.

If the nearness between bad and good ends, they will part away . Bad will be free to be bad and increase its strength by experimenting with skills.
And this will result in WAR and major destruction.

Ultimately neither bad will reduce nor good will reduce. Shastras mention that each blood drop of bad which falls on earth will grow up again.

Bad cannot be killed . It has to be converted to good by WISDOM.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:04 pm
If you want to convince people you're God, you may have make some sense. Why does God have to create evil? There needs to be no evil in this world. Also, study the Vedas. Be one in quality with the Lord the Way you are meant to. I'm sorry something keeps making you come back to this thread with nonsense, you're welcome here, but I wish you could be yourself.

Enjoy.
God has not created evil. God has created EXISTENCE. Good and bad comes out of IGNORANCE. Bad causes sufferings, death and old age (decay)

God comes down as AVTAR and with the tools of WISDOM of LOTUS SUTRA , helps in converting bad into good. We at present level call this process of birth as avtar of KALKI.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 pm I will always Love You, Riju! :anjali:
Brhama Das, I know you are a special person. I also enjoy your love and understanding.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

I see you have a very good understanding of things! I think that as long as we all only do what's good we will be doing the will of Kalki. Kalki's business is good and WISDOM, as you say. You say you are Him, I know you, I've seen you. I personally have taken birth in this life as Kalki Himself, Spiritually, at a certain point, to live out Kalki's entire life from beginning to end hundreds of thousands of years in the future towards the end of Kali-Yuga, and usher in Satya Yuga, as well as meet myself in the past when I was captured, and save myself from great trouble. So I am Kalki. Me and you are the Same Soul, though different expansions.

This damn virus is evil though, and I know you know it. It's important for you to do your best to help the world heal from it. You say the virus needs compassion? It's killing innocent elderly people and children. How about even the wicked it's killing, don't they deserve a chance at life too, here on Martyr-loka, to become better people? I know you, I know who you are, I know your WISDOM is perfect, but I can also sense that you are not behaving like yourself because of outside influences. I have some issues too. I am tortured every day in this world, but let's be strong and defeat evil. God is Transcendental to everything, so let's be on His Level. To put it in simple terms, a Buddha is God, Kalki is the Original Buddhist, and we are Him. We have a big responsibility to save this world. It's nothing to shy away from. You are a Beautiful person, and I am a Sanyassi, I know where I am coming from, and where I go, and I have authority. I wish you the best. Rely on Narayan for help. Trust your Love with Compassion. And help this world. Thank you, Kalki.

Om. Hare Krishna.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:28 am I see you have a very good understanding of things! I think that as long as we all only do what's good we will be doing the will of Kalki. Kalki's business is good and WISDOM, as you say. You say you are Him, I know you, I've seen you. I personally have taken birth in this life as Kalki Himself, Spiritually, at a certain point, to live out Kalki's entire life from beginning to end hundreds of thousands of years in the future towards the end of Kali-Yuga, and usher in Satya Yuga, as well as meet myself in the past when I was captured, and save myself from great trouble. So I am Kalki. Me and you are the Same Soul, though different expansions.

This damn virus is evil though, and I know you know it. It's important for you to do your best to help the world heal from it. You say the virus needs compassion? It's killing innocent elderly people and children. How about even the wicked it's killing, don't they deserve a chance at life too, here on Martyr-loka, to become better people? I know you, I know who you are, I know your WISDOM is perfect, but I can also sense that you are not behaving like yourself because of outside influences. I have some issues too. I am tortured every day in this world, but let's be strong and defeat evil. God is Transcendental to everything, so let's be on His Level. To put it in simple terms, a Buddha is God, Kalki is the Original Buddhist, and we are Him. We have a big responsibility to save this world. It's nothing to shy away from. You are a Beautiful person, and I am a Sanyassi, I know where I am coming from, and where I go, and I have authority. I wish you the best. Rely on Narayan for help. Trust your Love with Compassion. And help this world. Thank you, Kalki.

Om. Hare Krishna.
As far as I can see............

Kalki came in last era billion years ago.He saved millions of souls. The Lotus sutra chapter 15....Emerging from the earth mentions about these souls. They have now taken birth in this current Buddha era.
In this era I have come to take the role of Kalki. For this my first work was to extend the range and power of Lotus sutra, so that I can save billion additional souls who come under this new range. I did this work from 1994 to 2020 . In this period I took many evil and poisonous souls and developed JHANAS. It was a very dangerous work. Twice I almost died and I have suffered many serious damages to my physical life. In a nut shell I can say that this physical body of mine has done the maximum to extend these Jhanas.

Now I am doing this work of saving the additional souls. All cannot be saved. There are billions of souls in deeper evil range.
Corona is killing those souls who come In this additional range . In death they will suffer without bodies
and will willingly enter my physical body to save these sufferings. After they are purified they can take the rebirth and learn WISDOM and live rightly .
And those souls who are beyond this range will perish after this era ends.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

The general idea is this:
Each yuga is an age with specific characteristics in which incarnations of Krsna appear. The four yugas make up a cycle called divya-yuga, which lasts 4,320,000 years. One thousand of these yugas equal one day of Brahma, which is called a kalpa. Brahma's lifespan is 100 years of his time. In each yuga there is a specific process of self-realization (yuga dharma).

SATYA YUGA - (sometimes also called krta-yuga): the golden age lasts 1,728,000 years. The process of self-realization in this yuga is meditation on Visnu. During this yuga the majority of the population is situated in the mode of goodness and the average life span at the beginning of the yuga is 100,000 years.

TRETA YUGA - also called the silver age, lasts 1,296,000 years and the process of self realization is the performance of opulent yajnas(sacrifices). The average life span is 10,000 years and the godly qualities decrease one fourth compared to the Satya yuga.
It is during this age that Varna-asrama-dharma is introduced.

DVAPARA YUGA - or the bronze age, lasts 864,000 years and the process of self realization is the worship of the deities within temples. Godly qualities are reduced to 50% by now and the average life expectancy is only 1000 years.

KALI YUGA - the iron age of hypocrisy and quarrel lasts 432,000 years. Lord Krsna appeared in His original, trancendental form right before the beginning of Kali Yuga. The process of self realization is sankirtana, the chanting of the Holy Names of the Lord. God consciousness is reduced to 25% of the population and life expectancy is only 100 years. By now already 5000 years of Kali yuga have passed and it is predicted that by the end of the yuga people will hardly be older than 20 years and their only food will be meat.
Source: Chapter 19-The Four Yugas.

You are right to study the Lotus Sutra, that is why you understand your Enlightenment. But you need to study the Vedas side by side.

Here is a great deal of information based on a certain Vaishnava Understanding of Kalki: https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Kalki

I spent many years at the end of Kali Yuga ushering in a Satya Yuga, and it comes and goes in cycles, the Four Yugas cycle. And God decides how He gets to take birth. Hare Krishna.
Last edited by Brahma Das on Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Also how about you stop obsessing over the Corona-virus. Things have gotten a lot worse in this Yuga before. And evil needs to be properly identified for it to stop. We want to keep things good, and prepare a straight Path for Jesus Christ to return.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:56 pm Also how about you stop obsessing over the Corona-virus. Things have gotten a lot worse in this Yuga before. And evil needs to be properly identified for it to stop. We want to keep things good, and prepare a straight Path for Jesus Christ to return.
I assumed that at some stage you are going to take role of Kalki in future. You may then need to remember the extension of range of Lotus sutra by the method of Jhanas. As a future kalki you will need the positive attitude towards corona.
Sorry , if I disturbed you on the topic of corona.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Riju wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:18 pm
Brahma Das wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:56 pm Also how about you stop obsessing over the Corona-virus. Things have gotten a lot worse in this Yuga before. And evil needs to be properly identified for it to stop. We want to keep things good, and prepare a straight Path for Jesus Christ to return.
I assumed that at some stage you are going to take role of Kalki in future. You may then need to remember the extension of range of Lotus sutra by the method of Jhanas. As a future kalki you will need the positive attitude towards corona.
Sorry , if I disturbed you on the topic of corona.
We all need a positive attitude to help heal the world. You have a great attitude too, something is just bothering you. And I've already lived my life fully as Kalki at the end of Kali-Yuga, and everywhere else He's been, once completed, returned to this life. The details of it are complex, but Satya Yuga is then already ushered in. I've even met myself from the future in a future human Transcendental Avatar body, myself having already been that person. The details of how I Spiritually took birth as Kalki and maintained a body in this Yuga you'll have to take on Spiritual Faith, but He's Me, in the Flesh. Hare Krishna.

Kalki is many, but also One.
Riju

Post by Riju »

There are two powers that come down to end an era. Source of both these powers is GOD.

Power 1.....It is named Mahaparlay. Its purpose is to take back the EXISTENSE to its womb (EMPTINESS,
SUNIATA). Its one of the tools that is now fully active..........is COVID.

Power 2......It comes in the form of KALKI. It has two tools.
One tool is compassion.(Compassion is active because KALKI abides in EMPTINESS).
Second tool is all compassing WISDOM of Lotus sutra.

Kalki sorts out all existence in two parts. First part is CREATIVITY ( Nirmankaya ) which is
cleared by WISDOM of Lotus sutra.( DHARAMKAYA)
Second part is WASTE. (Emotions like fear , hatred, jealousy, love etc,). This WASTE is
circulated through Lotus sutra, PURIFIED and stored in SAMBHOGKAYA of Kalki.

By this method the EXISTENECE gets prolonged life and also a chance to take rebirth in next
coming era.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Riju wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:53 am There are two powers that come down to end an era. Source of both these powers is GOD.

Power 1.....It is named Mahaparlay. Its purpose is to take back the EXISTENSE to its womb (EMPTINESS,
SUNIATA). Its one of the tools that is now fully active..........is COVID.

Power 2......It comes in the form of KALKI. It has two tools.
One tool is compassion.(Compassion is active because KALKI abides in EMPTINESS).
Second tool is all compassing WISDOM of Lotus sutra.

Kalki sorts out all existence in two parts. First part is CREATIVITY ( NIRMANKAYA ) which is
cleared by WISDOM of Lotus sutra.( DHARAMKAYA)
Second part is WASTE. (Emotions like fear , hatred, jealousy, love etc,). This WASTE is
circulated through Lotus sutra, PURIFIED and stored in SAMBHOGKAYA of Kalki.

By this method the EXISTENECE gets prolonged life and also a chance to take rebirth in next
coming era.