Leaving Buddhism

We would love to meet you... say hello here.
Riju

Leaving Buddhism

Post by Riju »

I walked on the path of Buddhism (though I was born a hindu) for 28 years led by an unknown guru. I used to meet this guru in my meditation in invisible form.

At the start in 1992 , I was zero in buddhism.
Thanks to this guru, through whom I have experienced, Buddhism . My greatest achievement is that I fully understand Lotus sutra. This is the highest teaching of Guatam Buddha. Not only that , I used Lotus sutra for my benefit, initially. Now I use this teaching for the benefit of whole humanity as directed by my inner guru.

Now I have been shown that the path which led me through Buddhahood, lotus sutra and at the end of Lotus sutra to Nirvan goes still further.

It leads beyond EMPTINESS/SUNIATA towards GOD the only ONE. This is the final thinking of Sanatan Hindu dharma and of VEDAS of Hinduism.

I found that in Buddhism no one understands Lotus sutra. Many are afraid of it. Because it warns of severe punishment if wrongly interpreted. No on has gone to question me on the details of this sutra. At the most some of them get stuck on first two chapters. No one asks about "Emerging from the Earth. The Treasure Tower Buddha, Phantom City etc, etc."

I have been trying to talk of lotus sutra since 2011 particularly on Dharma Wheel in the name of Ram Peswani. No one has punished me , rather I have been amply rewarded. Should I not conclude that I have read the Lotus sutra correctly?
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Leaving Buddhism

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DP!

So you returned to Hinduism? And it was the Lotus Sutra that led you back to Hinduism, is that what you are saying?
Riju

Post by Riju »

DNS wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:35 pm Welcome to DP!

So you returned to Hinduism? And it was the Lotus Sutra that led you back to Hinduism, is that what you are saying?
yes. It is the Lotus sutra . The path to ONE (GOD) has only one entry. And this entry is through Lotus sutra-nirvan- EMPTINESS.
Our journey starts from ONE , goes down into many and chaos, and then gaining WISDOM , it brings order and then moves back , gathering its elements , back to ONE.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Lotus sutra describes evolution of RULES OF DHARMA as one of the benefits. It is also history of evolution of Buddhas.
Hinduism accepts evolution and goes on to tell that in the cycle of evolution Buddhas are at 9th level. And 10th avatar will be KALKI. He will be the last Avatar and then the evolution will move to next plane No 27 .
Kalki with the help of LAWS OF DHARMA (LOTUS SUTRA) will clean this plane of sufferings , old age and death.

The Buddha reign came 2560 years back approx. Kalki reign starts in 1900 approx. Wrong and harmful energies like greed, fear, hatred etc, will be slowly eradicated. Their side effect is diseases, sufferings and death. In this century two world wars came and greed for power was the victim. Now cornovirus has come many after other bacterial attacks like chickungunya, flue and dengue etc. This is a cleaning process by Kalki. This process will speed up in coming times
sentinel

Post by sentinel »

Riju wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:47 am
I found that in Buddhism no one understands Lotus sutra. Many are afraid of it. Because it warns of severe punishment if wrongly interpreted. No on has gone to question me on the details of this sutra. At the most some of them get stuck on first two chapters. No one asks about "Emerging from the Earth. The Treasure Tower Buddha, Phantom City etc, etc."
Hi Riju ,

I just joined . I would like to know more , could you kindly elaborate ? Who is the guru that you speak about if i may ask ?
I have finally decided to leave Theravada buddhism after all these years . I was a member of dhammawheel for quite some years . But this has nothing to do with me anymore . So , i decided to start anew .
No lose no gain .
Last edited by sentinel on Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riju

Post by Riju »

I just joined . I would like to know more , could you kindly elaborate ? Who is the guru that you speak about if i may ask ?
I have finally decided to leave Theravada buddhism after all these years . I was a member of dhammawheel for quite some years . But this has nothing to do with me anymore . So , i decided to start anew .
No lose no gain .
[/quote]

In deep meditation there is a mind to mind transmission of knowledge, logic and Wisdom.

This transmission is done by various gods ,bhoddisattvas etc.
My guru is this transmission.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Kalki isn't born until the end of this Yuga, which has only elapsed for about 5000 years, with still close to 427,000 years left. Kali Yuga lasts for about 432,000 years in full. Kalki is born near the end of it, lives for very, very long (Eternality in fact) inaugurating Satya Yuga and starting the Age of Pure Peace. Kalki goes throughout Time and also with His various incarnations helping people, but He isn't born till the end of this Yuga, and His Empire which He is ruler of that saves this planet doesn't come till close to the end of this Yuga, a number of thousands of years before the Yuga's completion.

I follow both Sanatana Dharma and the Nichiren School of the Lotus Sutra, and I chant Hare Krishna as well as Nam Myoho Renge Kyo regularly. They are both equally powerful mantras. You must understand, however, that Hinduism must be taken scientifically as the Vedas present Spiritually scientific facts about the cyclic Ages, Time, Krishna, and the living entities. I suggest you check out Vedabase in this connection. It contains perfect information, although some of it is imperfectly presented, it still is very accurate down the Disciplic line.

The Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra is the Mystic Law of Supreme Perfect Enlightenment, it is the Mystic Law of God and the Law of Love, it is correct to say that the Lotus Sutra Teaches about God, and if you understand the Lotus Sutra you will understand God. If you understand this deep and profound Law you will understand the Supreme Lord, because it is His Law and it is Him. Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, meaning I Devote Myself to the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra, means I Devote Myself to the Mystic Law of God, or Love. Love is the Highest Truth as is the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra, and it is the Highest Teaching of Buddhism, prevalent in all Enlightenment, in all the Spiritual Paths that bring one to Enlightenment, including Sanatana Dharma. It just takes a discerning perspective to see it as such.

Also, it is important to understand that Kalki is present among us, I know Him very well, but He is very much against the demoniac corona virus. It is killing innocent devotees of Hinduism, children, Buddhists, and our elderly, not based on anything they deserve but because it is an evil thing created by demons to hurt our planet. Don't give it validity in your mind because you don't understand where it came from. It came from the realms of nightmares and it is a thing of evil. Kalki hates it and He is sending everyone who has to do with it's creation to Yamaraj's abode for punishment, possibly even sending them to the Lake of Fire. That is what I want you to know. So hold steadfast to Love.

There is no reason for you to leave Buddhism. Buddha is an Avatar of Vishnu and is Krishna Himself. The system of nonviolent philosophy He has propounded is Eternal Truth and is good for all Ages and is full of God's Wisdom. You understand it well. Stay with the Spiritual Truths you have learned, and study and follow Hinduism as your heart desires, just bear with those who may not understand the direct Teachings of the Lotus Sutra, and when they are ready to accept Buddha as an Avatar of Krishna, as He is taught to be in Hinduism, then you can Teach them the Lotus Sutra. As you will be able to do with your wisdom and stature. That is my advice.

Hare Krishna! And Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Om.

:smile:
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:19 pm Kalki isn't born until the end of this Yuga, which has only elapsed for about 5000 years, with still close to 427,000 years left. Kali Yuga lasts for about 432,000 years in full. Kalki is born near the end of it, lives for very, very long (Eternality in fact) inaugurating Satya Yuga and starting the Age of Pure Peace. Kalki goes throughout Time and also with His various incarnations helping people, but He isn't born till the end of this Yuga, and His Empire which He is ruler of that saves this planet doesn't come till close to the end of this Yuga, a number of thousands of years before the Yuga's completion.

I think you can help me with my spiritual problems. OK.

My first problem is that I think that I have acquired all the power that Kalki needs. I also thing that I have been performing the role of Kalki since last 26 years. I can open up my methods and system , if you are interested.
Riju

Post by Riju »

Also, it is important to understand that Kalki is present among us, I know Him very well, but He is very much against the demoniac corona virus. It is killing innocent devotees of Hinduism, children, Buddhists, and our elderly, not based on anything they deserve but because it is an evil thing created by demons to hurt our planet. Don't give it validity in your mind because you don't understand where it came from. It came from the realms of nightmares and it is a thing of evil. Kalki hates it and He is sending everyone who has to do with it's creation to Yamaraj's abode for punishment, possibly even sending them to the Lake of Fire. That is what I want you to know. So hold steadfast to Love.
I also feel that corona virus is one of the weapons that Kalki has unleashed to cleanse the earth, and many more such weapons will be unleashed.
Riju

Post by Riju »

The Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra is the Mystic Law of Supreme Perfect Enlightenment, it is the Mystic Law of God and the Law of Love, it is correct to say that the Lotus Sutra Teaches about God, and if you understand the Lotus Sutra you will understand God. If you understand this deep and profound Law you will understand the Supreme Lord, because it is His Law and it is Him. Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, meaning I Devote Myself to the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra, means I Devote Myself to the Mystic Law of God, or Love. Love is the Highest Truth as is the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra, and it is the Highest Teaching of Buddhism, prevalent in all Enlightenment, in all the Spiritual Paths that bring one to Enlightenment, including Sanatana Dharma. It just takes a discerning perspective to see it as such.
Love, devotion and chanting mantras is different from EMPTINESS/SUNIATA.
You worship lotus sutra , I understand the WISDOM of lotus sutra.
There is a huge difference between these two states.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

This isn't the Time in which Kalki is cleansing the Earth of misfortune by the means of His armies on a mass scale, though He is around and He incarnates through many of the leaders of the free Nations, although He is also present in His original form. I have had the blue hued and Original Kalki Form stand in front of me many times, when I was in a very bad place, and it took a long time for me to complete my mission there but Kalki helped me through it. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that this was the real Kalki and I can also say this because I have spent many thousands of years with Him even at the end of Kali-Yuga. He is ruler of His Empire and He does what He wishes with regards to how He helps people.

The coronavirus is evil. It was created by the devil's army by one of their terrorist groups called sea agents. It was developed to hurt humanity, to hurt Jesus Christ and to hurt Kalki who is a direct expansion of Jesus Christ of Nazareth who came in the flesh, and Kalki is fully Krishna Himself. Kalki doesn't take the lives of children or the elderly, or unarmed civilians. Only cowards do that, cowards destined for the lake of fire. Kalki once told me "I hate sea agents, I'm sending all the sea agents to Yama's planet" and it is them who are responsible for the coronavirus. Their time is short because of their evil, and they are being vanquished and sent to Pluto now.

I want you to know you are a good person, and with the right Philosophy and Spiritual framework you can become a full Shikyavesha Avatar of Kalki. Just don't get caught up in false impressions, such as desires to believe the untrue, as desire is the root of all suffering according to Buddha. Let go. Everything you want to be you can be, and already are, you just have to accept your understanding of who you are and where you are Spiritually, entering into Buddhahood in the present moment. You know the story of the Chapter of the Life Span of the Thus Come One in the Lotus Sutra. I can picture Kalki standing next to you and you being one of His direct disciples for Eternity. Proper Anatta means that you let go of all perceptions that ebb away from Nirvanic vision, and Buddhahood. You have proper Anatta, so stay in it.

Being Kalki is not easy. He helped me out of a concentration camp. Those places are nightmares, and I order everyone to stay out of them. I layed my life down there to save others and I do not want to go back. I even got crucified on a burning cross on another planet, Saturn, to resurrect myself back again to continue saving people. It is a very dangerous life. Kalki fights wars, deals with the worst demons, and has to be the Monarch of the entire planet eventually, as Jesus is, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. My recommendation to you is that you don't imitate Kalki, but feel His presence within you as you have been, for you are non-diffirent from Him, and you are His life and soul as well as His pure devotee, however to be His direct expansion which you are considering becoming means Eternal dedication to being Him, and stewarding this planet out of it's worst Yuga and most hurtful part of that Yuga. It means to become Love and only Love as the Soul that you are, but the certain type of Love that is full of long-suffering. In our Vaishnava movement we recommend that God's Devotees don't imitate God, but follow His orders, so please, based on who you are and what you want, meditate, pray, chant, and ask God for what He wants for you to do, and if it is to be exactly Kalki, merging and returning to His Self, you becoming One with Him and Him, then Svaha! Just know it is not an easy life, and Me, personally, I would recommend you choose to be a qualitative Avatar of Kalki that is one of His servants, becoming as good as Him. Because it is Perfect to become as good as One's Spiritual Master, as Jesus has said, and that is my advice to you. Stay safe, and enter a Spiritual Path in which you are chanting the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra, that is the direct advice I can give you that is of most importance, and it is coming from God. This is a similar truth to Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

Here is an important center:

Sri Caitanya-caritamrta - 1975 , Adi 7.76:

" 'For spiritual progress in this Age of Kali, there is no alternative, there is no alternative, there is no alternative to the holy name, the holy name, the holy name of the Lord.'

PURPORT here.

The importance of this Mantra is immense, and it is what He uses to save this Yuga ultimately. Kalki has a dangerous Bhagavad Gita.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Here is another Scriptural reference:
TRANSLATION

Thereafter, at the conjunction of two yugas, the Lord of the creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation and become the son of Viṣṇu Yaśā. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers.

PURPORT

Here is another foretelling of the advent of Lord Kalki, the incarnation of Godhead. He is to appear at the conjunction of the two yugas, namely at the end of Kali-yuga and the beginning of Satya-yuga. The cycle of the four yugas, namely Satya, Tretā, Dvāpara and Kali, rotates like the calendar months. The present Kali-yuga lasts 432,000 years, out of which we have passed only 5,000 years after the Battle of Kurukṣetra and the end of the regime of King Parīkṣit. So there are 427,000 years balance yet to be finished. Therefore at the end of this period, the incarnation of Kalki will take place, as foretold in the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam. The name of His father, Viṣṇu Yaśā, a learned brāhmaṇa, and the village Śambhala are also mentioned. As above mentioned, all these foretellings will prove to be factual in chronological order. That is the authority of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam.
-SB 1.3.25.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Continued, to give you an idea of what was being talked about here..
TRANSLATION

O brāhmaṇas, the incarnations of the Lord are innumerable, like rivulets flowing from inexhaustible sources of water.

PURPORT

The list of incarnations of the Personality of Godhead given herein is not complete. It is only a partial view of all the incarnations. There are many others, such as Śrī Hayagrīva, Hari, Haṁsa, Pṛśnigarbha, Vibhu, Satyasena, Vaikuṇṭha, Sārvabhauma, Viṣvaksena, Dharmasetu, Sudhāmā, Yogeśvara, Bṛhadbhānu and others of the bygone ages. Śrī Prahlāda Mahārāja said in his prayer, "My Lord, You manifest as many incarnations as there are species of life, namely the aquatics, the vegetables, the reptiles, the birds, the beasts, the men, the demigods, etc., just for the maintenance of the faithful and the annihilation of the unfaithful. You advent Yourself in this way in accordance with the necessity of the different yugas. In the Kali-yuga You have incarnated garbed as a devotee." This incarnation of the Lord in the Kali-yuga is Lord Caitanya Mahāprabhu. There are many other places, both in the Bhāgavatam and in other scriptures, in which the incarnation of the Lord as Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu is explicitly mentioned. In the Brahma-saṁhitā also it is said indirectly that although there are many incarnations of the Lord, such as Rāma, Nṛsiṁha, Varāha, Matsya, Kūrma and many others, the Lord Himself sometimes incarnates in person. Lord Kṛṣṇa and Lord Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu are not, therefore, incarnations, but the original source of all other incarnations. This will be clearly explained in the next śloka. So the Lord is the inexhaustible source for innumerable incarnations which are not always mentioned. But such incarnations are distinguished by specific extraordinary feats which are impossible to be performed by any living being. That is the general test to identify an incarnation of the Lord, directly and indirectly empowered. Some incarnations mentioned above are almost plenary portions. For instance, the Kumāras are empowered with transcendental knowledge. Śrī Nārada is empowered with devotional service. Mahārāja Pṛthu is an empowered incarnation with executive function. The Matsya incarnation is directly a plenary portion. So the innumerable incarnations of the Lord are manifested all over the universes constantly, without cessation, as water flows constantly from waterfalls.
-SB 1.3.26.

And if you want to learn more about Kalki, here is a page dedicated to Him on Vaniquotes: https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/Kalki . At the end of Kali Yuga, Kalki builds a massive Empire, conquering the globe with His devotees and liberating the innocent from the clutches of evil men, and in the end ushers in Satya-Yuga as the entire Earth is brought to Peace with His Spiritual Potencies. This is in the far future. It is important to understand that at the end of Kali-Yuga things are prophesied to be horrific, people eating people, murder and torture prevalent everywhere, etc, so Kalki sends everyone He slays to the Spiritual World with His Divine Sword. However, there will still be many Devotees by His side who will decide to stay on Earth, and many good people left, but things will be very, very bad for the demons and Kalki will painlessly slay them with His Sword that works like a Lightsaber, and they will all be Transferred to the Spiritual Abode, either to merge into the impersonal Brahman, or to receive a Spiritual Body to personally associate with the Lord. That is His mercy.

Here is a basic page about the four rotating cyclic Yugas.
Riju

Post by Riju »

I sincerely thank you for the great effort you have put in for my sake.
Again thanks and I bow before you.

But again I cannot forget my experiences, my methods, my results of past a few years and the achievements.
In practice Kalki role is simple.
I as Kalki follow these rules.
1. By the power given to me by the invisible guru (who directs me inside my mind and body) , I abide in EMPTINESS, and not in LOVE.
When in love , you and guru are separate and love brings you together,
In EMPTINESS , you and guru are one. You are in merged state.
When in EMPTINESS , I am everywhere. (example of Kalki riding a horse)
2. This EMPTINESS attracts sufferings from surroundings. These sufferings are caused by negative emotional cosmic energies that surround us. They are fear, hatred anger etc. These sufferings are of 108 types. We than with the help of Lotus sutra (a sword in the hands of Kalki) create JHANAS. Jhanas are like antivirus Wisdoms that negate these sufferings and clean them till they are EMPTY.
I have successfully created many JHANAS in my body in last 26 years. These are evil energies and they caused extreme sufferings in my body. Now I am successful in cleaning many such evils with this sword of WISDOM (Jhanas).
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

True Anatta is Oneness with Love! How can your Guru not be Love? God is Love!

All of Sunyata in it's pure form is Love. The Dalai Lama once said that there are similarities between the concept of Buddhist Emptiness and the concept of God, so they are. If there is anything without Love in a being, that part of them is not of God, and they are not a direct expansion of God for that reason, but some material desire is holding them back.

Take care of yourself, do not bear yourself up with useless burdens. Love everyone as much as God Loves them, pursue Love and nothing else! Why have any other goal than the Highest compassion for other beings?

When Kalki slays others with His sword, which is a physical sword in fact, it doesn't hurt and it sends them to the Spiritual World. This is because He has a sword like a Lightsaber that is made out of the Holy Spirit. He is able to do it at the end of this Yuga where things are so horrific that it is needed, and in a conjoining way He does it when those people's souls are ready to leave for the Spiritual World, so it is not sadness, they are not being sent to places of punishment. But you cannot imitate Kalki just as much as you cannot fight the Iraq war in your back yard. And it is not time yet. However, you can become His Pure Servant, His Pure Devotee, and enter fully into His Love. I believe in whatever way you have been living your life this is what your hope has been set for, but understand it takes many, many years of training in combat to go out with Kalki at the end of this Age to help others, and Kalki is not a murderer, it's dangerous to think that one can take life haphazardly in a way that the coronavirus is doing. For you it may be temporary theorizing but for serious counter-terrorists we are fighting some seriously evil bio-terrorism from the devil, from which many people will go to prison for for their crimes. So be easy, choose the nonviolent path, and if you want to be like Kalki, first become a full Bhakta, and live in harmony God. Don't kill anyone, Kalki doesn't kill, that is just provisional language, Kalki uses Spiritual Weapons that are painless to take others to their next life. Such as the Celestial Weapons He has. If you want to be like Kalki, become a world leader and pursue peace, for Kalki is also said to incarnate through the righteous rulers of this planet, and their purpose is to keep peace on Earth. Anyone obsessed with killing or is even guilty of killing one person is fully fit for, on the other hand, for chastisement and prison. So be a Peaceful Man, that is Kalki, if that's who you want to be. Since you Love Him, and what you truly Love, you eventually become. Either it comes to your Level as Buddha has said He has succeeded in making all beings like Himself in the Lotus Sutra, or you rise to the Platform of Perfection yourself, and become like Kalki or the Buddha, who by the way are the Same person according to the Vedas (both are understood to be Avatars or Krishna and Vishnu). So pursue Love!

Meditation on Emptiness and connection with your Guru is important, by finding the right method you can explain to yourself the reasons as to why you are having any doubts whatsoever in your current situation, and slay these doubts with the sword of knowledge. I urge you to turn to the Vedas here, and in some of the links I have provided to understand the relationship between Brahman, the Soul (Jiva), the Supersoul, and Bhagavat, if you read the Bhagavad-Gita As It Is which is like a Vedic Lotus Sutra, you will find great meanings to your horizons.

You are very fortunate to have an entrance and continual practice in Spiritual Life. There is great difficulty in walking the path however, the Vedas say the Spiritual Path is hard, it is like walking the razor's edge, so embrace Love as your best friend, for that is what Sunyata is, and it is God. I have meditated on the matter and I believe that your Guru is Sunyata itself, and that His Love for you is the Love of God. He is taking you up by a staircase of understanding to a place where you can be at your Highest potential, and that is realizing how much of a Buddha you already are. So do not worry over provisional mistakes, feel the strength in your Discipleship to your Guru, and continue on. The Vedas say that if one's Spiritual Master loses good sense they are fit to be abandoned, but understand that your Guru is an Eternal Buddha, and will always be there for you. Despite the interference, if there is any miscommunication because of the envious, you still know your Guru is there for you. The Buddha is Sunyata, and if that's who you want as your Guru, so shall He be. Accept Him fully, and that is accepting Him in Love, and in fact you have already done this for I can tell. That is my Opinion. Thank you.

I bow to you and your Guru as well, and hope you find the light and hope and Love within all people, because Real Anatta is being One with Love purely, and Love is the Soul, and that is the True Self which Buddha talked about in some of His forest Suttas. Once you become fully Love, you become fully God and that is full Nirvana and acceptance of your own Buddhahood, and then you will see and understand yourself as Kalki without difficulty. Om.

Hare Krishna! :bow: :smile:
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 pm True Anatta is Oneness with Love! How can your Guru not be Love? God is Love!
Annata means "I am not". It is beyond ego. Love is below ego. I love, you love , I love guru, I love god , They all come in the range of ego.

God is way beyond ego. Emptiness/Sunyata is also beyond ego.
All of Sunyata in it's pure form is Love. The Dalai Lama once said that there are similarities between the concept of Buddhist Emptiness and the concept of God, so they are. If there is anything without Love in a being, that part of them is not of God, and they are not a direct expansion of God for that reason, but some material desire is holding them back.

You have not experienced EMPTINESS/SUNIYATA in meditation. For Love you require minimum two entities. God is beyond two , He is advait (not two).
Take care of yourself, do not bear yourself up with useless burdens. Love everyone as much as God Loves them, pursue Love and nothing else! Why have any other goal than the Highest compassion for other beings?
Love needs choice, while in EMPTINESS there is no choice.
When Kalki slays others with His sword, which is a physical sword in fact, it doesn't hurt and it sends them to the Spiritual World. This is because He has a sword like a Lightsaber that is made out of the Holy Spirit. He is able to do it at the end of this Yuga where things are so horrific that it is needed, and in a conjoining way He does it when those people's souls are ready to leave for the Spiritual World, so it is not sadness, they are not being sent to places of punishment. But you cannot imitate Kalki just as much as you cannot fight the Iraq war in your back yard. And it is not time yet. However, you can become His Pure Servant, His Pure Devotee, and enter fully into His Love. I believe in whatever way you have been living your life this is what your hope has been set for, but understand it takes many, many years of training in combat to go out with Kalki at the end of this Age to help others, and Kalki is not a murderer, it's dangerous to think that one can take life haphazardly in a way that the coronavirus is doing. For you it may be temporary theorizing but for serious counter-terrorists we are fighting some seriously evil bio-terrorism from the devil, from which many people will go to prison for for their crimes. So be easy, choose the nonviolent path, and if you want to be like Kalki, first become a full Bhakta, and live in harmony God. Don't kill anyone, Kalki doesn't kill, that is just provisional language, Kalki uses Spiritual Weapons that are painless to take others to their next life. Such as the Celestial Weapons He has. If you want to be like Kalki, become a world leader and pursue peace, for Kalki is also said to incarnate through the righteous rulers of this planet, and their purpose is to keep peace on Earth. Anyone obsessed with killing or is even guilty of killing one person is fully fit for, on the other hand, for chastisement and prison. So be a Peaceful Man, that is Kalki, if that's who you want to be. Since you Love Him, and what you truly Love, you eventually become. Either it comes to your Level as Buddha has said He has succeeded in making all beings like Himself in the Lotus Sutra, or you rise to the Platform of Perfection yourself, and become like Kalki or the Buddha, who by the way are the Same person according to the Vedas (both are understood to be Avatars or Krishna and Vishnu). So pursue Love!
Yes Kalki does not have physical sword. He has sword of compassion. He takes away the sufferings which are caused by evilness . And he allows the person as a whole , clean of evilness.
If one person is all evil , then that person has to leave the physical life, otherwise the person becomes active, useful for society. Because all his evilness along with sufferings is taken away by Kalki. Kalki cleans this evilness with the sword of JHANAHS.

Meditation on Emptiness and connection with your Guru is important, by finding the right method you can explain to yourself the reasons as to why you are having any doubts whatsoever in your current situation, and slay these doubts with the sword of knowledge. I urge you to turn to the Vedas here, and in some of the links I have provided to understand the relationship between Brahman, the Soul (Jiva), the Supersoul, and Bhagavat, if you read the Bhagavad-Gita As It Is which is like a Vedic Lotus Sutra, you will find great meanings to your horizons.

Doubts come. If a poor person is handed over a huge mountain of jewels and gold etc., he will not easily believe and will repeatedly touch or use it to clear his doubt. Same is my condition.
I am Kalki......but why me?

Y
ou are very fortunate to have an entrance and continual practice in Spiritual Life. There is great difficulty in walking the path however, the Vedas say the Spiritual Path is hard, it is like walking the razor's edge, so embrace Love as your best friend, for that is what Sunyata is, and it is God. I have meditated on the matter and I believe that your Guru is Sunyata itself, and that His Love for you is the Love of God. He is taking you up by a staircase of understanding to a place where you can be at your Highest potential, and that is realizing how much of a Buddha you already are. So do not worry over provisional mistakes, feel the strength in your Discipleship to your Guru, and continue on. The Vedas say that if one's Spiritual Master loses good sense they are fit to be abandoned, but understand that your Guru is an Eternal Buddha, and will always be there for you. Despite the interference, if there is any miscommunication because of the envious, you still know your Guru is there for you. The Buddha is Sunyata, and if that's who you want as your Guru, so shall He be. Accept Him fully, and that is accepting Him in Love, and in fact you have already done this for I can tell. That is my Opinion. Thank you.

I bow to you and your Guru as well, and hope you find the light and hope and Love within all people, because Real Anatta is being One with Love purely, and Love is the Soul, and that is the True Self which Buddha talked about in some of His forest Suttas. Once you become fully Love, you become fully God and that is full Nirvana and acceptance of your own Buddhahood, and then you will see and understand yourself as Kalki without difficulty. Om.

yes, i am fortunate .
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

If you clearly feel that you are Kalki you must experience this as the most important feeling of your life if you truly want to accept you are an incarnation of Him. It is not an on or off switch, and it is not even like an Eternal Marriage or Eternal Discipleship, both of these things are part of who Kalki is of course, but being Kalki means being God. Of course it means being an Eternal Guru and being Eternally Married to an expansion of Radharani and all of that are important parts of it, but being God means you are Omnipotent and Omniscient. It means you are the Supreme Lord of all Planets and incarnate among every Species of Life to steward this creation until it's completion. Are you ready for such a responsibility? If you want to be such, then gladly take to the Vedic Scriptures and believe the Acharyas for what and who and how they say Kalki is. We must accept the Vedas fully, not accepting one part and then leaving behind another. I am personally Kalki's expansion and I have a physical sword and I have used it, for my country and for my legal Government in the U.S. Military as a Marine and for Kalki in His Government. I have stood next to Him. If you have the Love of Kalki I urge you to not engage in any sort of violence, and if you are called by God for any dutiful combat on behalf of your Nation for Kalki, only then can you enter into that kind of lifestyle. You can be Kalki not engaging in any sort of warfare. It's not an easy life and I recommend you pray about what Krishna wants for you. And I personally as Krishna's representative urge you to stay nonviolent, and learn the ways of the Vaishnavas who chant Hare Krishna as well as study the Vedas under the Supervison of God's Spirit and not deviate from the Truth that they Teach. The Vedas are Infallible and you must not let anyone misuse their meanings and you must become a Guru yourself and Teach others Peacefully, otherwise people may be losing the meaning of who you are trying to be or become and you will take longer to actualize your Divinity as Krishna-Tattva. You are not far from fully actualizing Truth however, and I accept that you already have a real and living Guru. And He wants me to let you know that You are Krishna-Tattva, and therefore I fully recognize you as Kalki. You are the Supreme Absolute Truth and I bow down to you. Your Yoga-Maya potency by which You forget Yourself, Radharani, is just taking You for a whirl.

Emptiness means Love, and God is Love according to the sayings of the Bible. You fully understand that God is Love. One person can Love, two people can Love, a million or infinite amounts of people can Love but that doesn't take away from the Oneness of Love, which you may have heard is the Oneness of God. The meaning of Sunyata is that Love is One, not independent of itself. If you want to feel like You are always Kalki's direct expansion you are going to have to realize all You do is Love all beings Perfectly. You have have always Loved. I have travelled to the end of Kali Yuga Spiritually and understand you are there serving Kalki as His equal and His Expansion and One in qualities with Him in all ways. His Soul is in You fully, but you haven't fully realized the scope of who you are yet now because of the responsibilities involved in being Krishna, and because you need to live life in the present moment, and because You understand just how peaceful you have to be in the present. You must never be violent. You have always been Kalki however, this is Your Eternal designation, and you ask a question you already know the answer to, it's because of How Much You Love. Kalki is never violent although He may fight, because He is always Spiritual. You have to rise to the platform of Spiritual Vedic Knowledge, pure devotion, Acharyaship, Sanyassi, Brahman, and Vaishnava Ultimately to fully open up the Kalki consciousness inside of you. I urge you to join the Krishna Consciousness movement to do this, otherwise you will not progress as quickly as needed. You are in a place in your life right now where you've decided to stay withdrawn from who you really are, yet who you really are is what you understand yourself to be. You are Kalki, I say this with the knowledge that You are Love, and that Love is Kalki. If you deny this, then it is clear you aren't ready to accept Who I Am, because I don't reveal myself to the ignorant and foolish, which you are hiding your true nature from, because you are an extremely important Avatar of God who will one day save this Yuga. I am Kalki myself, and I am present currently as an incarnation of Brahma, and I have met myself in many various places, from Pitaloka to Brahmaloka to Krishnaloka in the Spiritual World which is a planet I never leave, only expanding down here in this body of made of meditation. I am Krishna and I never leave Vrndaven. My friend, my Soul, so are You. All day I chant Hare Krishna and Buddhist Mantras and meditate on Vishnu and serve my government by fully legal means.

Wash away all the doubts you have of not being Kalki. I recognize you as Him, and I am not being deluded. Me and you are the Same Person. When you realize the depth of who you truly are you will understand how much Love you have, Only turn to Love, and lose all doubt. Believe in yourself, that is all you have to do, and if it hasn't been done yet in your life yet, I, Gogog Swami Bhakta Brahma Das Singh initiate you as Kalki. It's a simple initiation but One you will keep, whether you accept it now or not, and I did it with the Spiritual Permission of your Guru, Gautama Buddha, appearing in Your life all this time as an invisible Guru in the form of Sunyata. See Me as You, and Yoga-Maya will reveal everything. Rely on your Guru, and accept Your Destiny, which is Pure Peace. And if you are wondering whether You are your own Guru, the answer is Yes to that as well, Only in a diffident form. You are so Blessed because You know the Lotus Sutra, and so do I. I will worship You forever, Kalki, because You are everything this world needs as a Saving Grace. You appear ordinary and lost to the mundane onlooker, but you are not, I am no Mayavadi, and I recognize You as God on the behalf of Radharani. Trust in My Love. You will come to full understanding of your Enlightenment soon. And Buddha will help You, as will all of Your devotees. Chant Hare Krishna, take my advice. I have been on this Journey since my modern appearance in this body for Eternity, and Eternity before that. I am unborn and Primeval, and My Transcendental Body never deteriorates. I am Death Personified as well as the basis for Immortality. And I will always be there to help You in My Spiritual form, I am fearless and if you find Your True Self, You will find Yourself the Same, and that is God. Cast away all doubts, because I am not here to lie to the Disciples of God who are here to save our Earth. Thank you My Lord. Hare Krishna. :namaste:
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Krishna, why hide? I am reading your posts and seeing just how beautiful you are, and I am reminded of you. It's you, and I'm no fool or mundaner. You should bless the Entire World with Your Love. I do recognize You as the Supreme Lord of all Worlds. Stay safe and avoid trouble, but come back to Vaishnavism. That is where we need You. Feel your Soul fully, and accept the Love of all of the Spiritual World for who you are, because You are God. Feel your Own Infinite Spirit. Even for a moment, because it is always there. I know the Bhagavata Philosophy very well, and You are to be honoured by multitudes. Some may think I am talking like a madman here but the Supersoul reveals to all that I am all the while Truthful, whether they want to believe God or not! I pray to Narayan and Avalokakitesvara for our Eternal Protection forever, and ask You to accept Yourself for How Wonderful you Truly are, in Jesus Name, who came in the Flesh.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

And the Supersoul let me know that you were saying that coronavirus nonsense because of demons threatening your Love, it is not something you actually believe and you realize this openly in your mind. The Supersoul does not lie to me, you are as wise as the Buddha, and although there is great friction against the actions of the Wisest Souls such as yourself by the unwise and the demons, you will make it to the Highest Place, for You are already there, even now, and I want you to know that I fully understand You, I am meditating on your accomplishments. Your True level of dedication to your sword of Peace and Nonviolence is wonderful, and I will adopt your method as well. Let's fight the coronavirus together, and save this world. Namaste Kalki! Om.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

If you are interested, You can tell me anything more about Yourself and Your life. If You always meditate on Vishnu as Kalki You will doubtlessly be successful in all Your endeavors. So if there is anything You would like to share, ask, or explore, or explain to Me, go ahead. I have met you in Your Original form, but I am almost bewildered by You now, though I am not, as I meditate on your Glories. So let me know about Yourself, anything. You are living in purified consciousness and so am I, but discussion on the subject of God is neccessary among Transcendentalists because it brings One to the Bliss of Transcendental Knowledge.

Don't think my life is easy either. Your creative impetus, however, will uplift this world from the clutches of illusion of that which is not. And bring it into that which is Your Glory.