Leaving Buddhism

We would love to meet you... say hello here.
Brahma Das

Re: Leaving Buddhism

Post by Brahma Das »

Kalki has shown me His Universal Form in a blue forest in a distant place and I no longer have any doubts about You being Him. In our Scriptures it is stated that anyone claiming to be an incarnation of God must be ready to show His Universal form, and Kalki showed Me His, and You were there and it was You, You are Kalki, the very Originator of that form as well. I was almost bewildered by that form, just as Arjuna was bewildered when Krishna showed Him His Universal form. I am forever thankful for Your association, and I am Your Eternal Servant. Stay in safety. I want You to be safe in Your life, keep using Peaceful means. That form You showed me was so Wonderful. Part of me will always be almost bewildered by it, and looking back on it I feel as though I truly was bewildered. Hare Krishna!
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 am Kalki has shown me His Universal Form in a blue forest in a distant place and I no longer have any doubts about You being Him. In our Scriptures it is stated that anyone claiming to be an incarnation of God must be ready to show His Universal form, and Kalki showed Me His, and You were there and it was You, You are Kalki, the very Originator of that form as well. I was almost bewildered by that form, just as Arjuna was bewildered when Krishna showed Him His Universal form. I am forever thankful for Your association, and I am Your Eternal Servant. Stay in safety. I want You to be safe in Your life, keep using Peaceful means. That form You showed me was so Wonderful. Part of me will always be almost bewildered by it, and looking back on it I feel as though I truly was bewildered. Hare Krishna!
Now that you accept me as Kalki, can I boldly write as to why cornovirus is beneficial for existence? Will this forum also accept my writings as a reply to you?
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Riju wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:26 am
Brahma Das wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 am Kalki has shown me His Universal Form in a blue forest in a distant place and I no longer have any doubts about You being Him. In our Scriptures it is stated that anyone claiming to be an incarnation of God must be ready to show His Universal form, and Kalki showed Me His, and You were there and it was You, You are Kalki, the very Originator of that form as well. I was almost bewildered by that form, just as Arjuna was bewildered when Krishna showed Him His Universal form. I am forever thankful for Your association, and I am Your Eternal Servant. Stay in safety. I want You to be safe in Your life, keep using Peaceful means. That form You showed me was so Wonderful. Part of me will always be almost bewildered by it, and looking back on it I feel as though I truly was bewildered. Hare Krishna!
Now that you accept me as Kalki, can I boldly write as to why cornovirus is beneficial for existence? Will this forum also accept my writings as a reply to you?
From what I gather you're under a pull which isn't letting you be yourself, since you've been doing good things for so long, evil is trying to hurt those who could accept you as Kalki. You know the coronavirus is bad, but because of some issue of sadness somewhere you come up with nonsense. I have met many devotees who were in trouble and they do and say things which they know are out of the ordinary because of illegal threats on their lives. Someone is trying to break our faith by saying that the coronavirus is good. A 5 year old child knows that the coronavirus is bad. Kalki is no terrorist, and it's better for you to fight a Spiritual battle against such evils. Use your Metta to apprehend the people trying to take over your life and means of mind instead of letting them use your self as a puppet. If you are Kalki, you must be the strongest and most powerful leader in all of existence. I'm challenging you to be yourself here, because I am angry at your condition.

One of the things the Original form of Kalki told me when I met Him was "don't post on message boards, message boards are a waste of time." This was about 11 years ago. So you can take that into account. Why am I here then? Perhaps the meaning is skewed. But the meaning is still there. And I trust that Avatar of Kalki with every part of my life, because He is the One that I don't deviate from.

What I want you to know is that I know you're Kalki, and I know you in many forms, I can recognize God when I see Him, but what I ask you to do is to rise above the ashes of the pain you're in and start to be yourself. Unless your mind makes sense to God as good, and if you understand the Lotus Sutra, how could you view a virus that kills innocents as good? And why would I want to hear any arguments that it is for any reason? That would be you disrespecting me and the people who believe in you, even though I know it's not coming from you I don't need that in my life right now. I'd rather discuss Spiritual subjects instead of lies. What is the point of discussing a lie between two friends? I will pray for your protection.

Whatever threats you are under to pose the way you are posing, rise above them. Don't live a hijacked life. Otherwise you won't be living up to your potential. Tell the truth, the truth is not a static thing, and the truth shall set you free.

Hare Krishna!
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:36 pm

From what I gather you're under a pull which isn't letting you be yourself, since you've been doing good things for so long, evil is trying to hurt those who could accept you as Kalki. You know the coronavirus is bad, but because of some issue of sadness somewhere you come up with nonsense. I have met many devotees who were in trouble and they do and say things which they know are out of the ordinary because of illegal threats on their lives. Someone is trying to break our faith by saying that the coronavirus is good. A 5 year old child knows that the coronavirus is bad. Kalki is no terrorist, and it's better for you to fight a Spiritual battle against such evils. Use your Metta to apprehend the people trying to take over your life and means of mind instead of letting them use your self as a puppet. If you are Kalki, you must be the strongest and most powerful leader in all of existence. I'm challenging you to be yourself here, because I am angry at your condition.

One of the things the Original form of Kalki told me when I met Him was "don't post on message boards, message boards are a waste of time." This was about 11 years ago. So you can take that into account. Why am I here then? Perhaps the meaning is skewed. But the meaning is still there. And I trust that Avatar of Kalki with every part of my life, because He is the One that I don't deviate from.

What I want you to know is that I know you're Kalki, and I know you in many forms, I can recognize God when I see Him, but what I ask you to do is to rise above the ashes of the pain you're in and start to be yourself. Unless your mind makes sense to God as good, and if you understand the Lotus Sutra, how could you view a virus that kills innocents as good? And why would I want to hear any arguments that it is for any reason? That would be you disrespecting me and the people who believe in you, even though I know it's not coming from you I don't need that in my life right now. I'd rather discuss Spiritual subjects instead of lies. What is the point of discussing a lie between two friends? I will pray for your protection.

Whatever threats you are under to pose the way you are posing, rise above them. Don't live a hijacked life. Otherwise you won't be living up to your potential. Tell the truth, the truth is not a static thing, and the truth shall set you free.
An era ends with parlay.
At the end of an era universe reappears again and grows. All the 10 avatars reappear again in sequence.
9th avatar is Buddha and last 10th avatar is Kalki.
Sanatan dharam knows this sequence of last era and hence it is recorded in shastras (books), so that future eras understand the reasoning.
Parlay is totally destructive. It takes away all life and leaves behind nothing good or evil.

Kalki is the last avatar before parlay. Both Kalki and Lotus sutra become very active before the parlay and try to save the maximum sentients . Lotus sutra guides the next era with all its experience and WISDOM.
Kalki extends the capacity and range of lotus sutra, so that many more sentients can be saved compared to last era.

So Kalki sharpens the sword of lotus sutra by entering devil areas, bringing sufferings on His body and damaging the body. And then He comes back and purifies the evilness by meditating on His impure body and recovers. In each of this process he develops Jhannas (WISDOMS). Each new Jhanna created will save millions of sentients before parlay takes over.

I have suffered deliberately to create as many Jhannas as I can. And after doing this process for last 26 years , I have reached my limits.
From this year onwards for next 26 years, I enter heavens . I meet many gods in heaven. I have met Shri Krishna and Guru Nanak as well. These gods have millions of devotees. They want that these devotees also be saved . They themselves do not want to come to this earth to save these devotees. But they know that Kalki will be very happy to save maximum sentients.
I shall continue this job for heavenly gods for next 26 years ....if I can. Priority will be for these devotees of gods who know the saving method of lotus sutra and have faith in lotus sutra.

By the time my age becomes 110 years the year will be 2046 and parlay will be working in full force.

Cornovirus is the part of this parlay. Its force will get stronger and stronger. It will take away all the devils and evil persons because they are weak and have no protection of gods. On the opposite side I shall be saving those sentients who have minimum evil. This way I will save the maximum number of sentients. But I will suffer all these 26 years as well.

THAT IS MY JOB.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

You can come up with all kinds of nonsense, and every single thing you've just said is wrong.

:jedi:

But that's okay, the Sith have a way of saving the Galaxy too, I just wish you'd turn to the light, it seems like you're lost in your own facade.

Let go.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

I mean unless someone has been living under a rock of illusion they can see that the coronavirus isn't magically going around just killing bad people, it's killing nurses, innocent children, the elderly, and many other innocent human beings. What do you think the "protection of the gods" means to you and why don't you use God in the Singular, the one you're supposed to represent? If you aren't protecting innocents from the coronavirus does your mind just jump to the thought that it must be your will? This is an evil way of thinking, and I don't see it in you.

God is against the coronavirus. It is a thing of evil. And it goes against how God treats others and the world. Those dying from it don't deserve to die. If you think any or all bad karma is deserved you aren't even beginning to understand the Lotus Sutra. We are supposed to save others from their negative karma. That's why I know this nonsense isn't of you. So wake up to who you really are. Unless you aren't willing to be a Shikyavesha Avatar of Kalki. And with that why draw from a well you're not going to drink from? You're either Kalki or you're not. It's a cent percent thing. It's an Eternal commitment, like I said. Kalki is an Eternal Emanation of Krishna. So if you are Him, be Him. If you come up with a system of so called philosophy in your own head that isn't connected to LOVE and the Scriptures, then you're just hurting others. Why would we want you to hurt others, if you are claiming to be Kalki? This is a very serious matter.

I know the Dark Side of the Force very well, but I also know that it is used only for good (moving planets to other places, Lightsaber Force-work). There is no sense in claiming falsehoods for you, and the coronavirus is a thing of the devil itself, not of the Force, so I see you for where you are. You can't fool me. But you can embetter your situation by having more mercy upon yourself. And be kind to us too.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

I'm the real Kalki, and I have not a single doubt about this, and I have been saving the Planet from the coronavirus, stopping it, and healing people from it. If you aren't up for being agreeable, perhaps you are up for a Lightsaber match? If not, back off. I'm not kidding. But then again I see good in you my friend! Get out of your ultimatum prison cell.... :anjali:

You can take on Krishna's qualities any time you want. The vision I had of Kalki's Universal form was Him in the far future. Perhaps you will connect to Him then more agreeably. I just sense you are already there deep down inside. And I want to bring that out of you, so you're not stuck in the nonsense of pretending bad things are good. That is dangerous for this world. So be good. That's an order.

Hare Krishna!
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

But do not worry, my Guru informs me that you are Kalki. So that is the final word. I have deep respect for you. Just choose the Right Path.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

It's just that, although you may be Eternally the Real Kalki as well, as my Guru Jada Bharata informs me, it seems like you are caught under a spell where you have decided to spread falsehoods, and there may be many reasons for this which are not your fault. Nothing evil ever is. But we must understand the coronavirus to be evil. So how am I to react? I cannot agree with the nonsense you are saying, but I will honour you as Kalki, and I am remembered of when I first met Him in this life in His Original form, and He did remind me of you. There is just no sense in thinking there is any good from the coronavirus. And the final word from The Supreme Personality of Godhead is that the coronavirus is evil. There is no debating it.

Hare Krishna my good friend.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

And as for my request for a Lightsaber match, as you know they are always between agreeable parties, that is the secret of our Metric connection within. We will always be agreeable. Lightsabers heal the body in secret ways although it may seem to outsiders that they cause hurt. They do not cause damage, but work with invisible Love, they use the Force, they are a form of Holy Spirit Karuna. The Jedi and the Sith, and vice-versa, are both followers of Sanatana-Dharma deep down inside. :buddha1: ;buddha2: :anjali: :bow:
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Riju, I wish you the best. I have been asking about you and I am being told you are in a difficult place in your life where you are coming up with things that are not true just to engage in discourse here on the forums, while all the while you are Kalki. This is difficult to witness, and this may be a part of your life in other places as well. Many great Saints and Avatars of God have gone through similar struggles. I know you, I sense You like I sense Mohini in Me, so I know who You are. I can feel the Force flowing fully, and you are the Force and the Force is with You. :jedi: All Peace! As I said a thousand times earlier. :hug:
Riju

Post by Riju »

Brahma Das wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:18 pm Riju, I wish you the best. I have been asking about you and I am being told you are in a difficult place in your life where you are coming up with things that are not true just to engage in discourse here on the forums, while all the while you are Kalki. This is difficult to witness, and this may be a part of your life in other places as well. Many great Saints and Avatars of God have gone through similar struggles. I know you, I sense You like I sense Mohini in Me, so I know who You are. I can feel the Force flowing fully, and you are the Force and the Force is with You. :jedi: All Peace! As I said a thousand times earlier. :hug:
It takes billions of years for the existence to evolve and reach the level where Buddha appears. Then the ground becomes ready for Kalki to appear.
Immediately after Kalki appearing , the Mahaparlaya takes over and the withdrawal of existence starts. The existence disappears completely and this process also takes billions of years.
Coronavirus and worse attacks are the tools of Mahapalay. These attacks push the existence to run for safety. Kalki is the one who is capable of saving many souls who are on the border line . Kalki waits till they ask for his safety. Coronavirus and other such attacks push the existence towards Kalki.
Hence coronavirus is beneficial.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Riju wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:02 am
Brahma Das wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:18 pm Riju, I wish you the best. I have been asking about you and I am being told you are in a difficult place in your life where you are coming up with things that are not true just to engage in discourse here on the forums, while all the while you are Kalki. This is difficult to witness, and this may be a part of your life in other places as well. Many great Saints and Avatars of God have gone through similar struggles. I know you, I sense You like I sense Mohini in Me, so I know who You are. I can feel the Force flowing fully, and you are the Force and the Force is with You. :jedi: All Peace! As I said a thousand times earlier. :hug:
It takes billions of years for the existence to evolve and reach the level where Buddha appears. Then the ground becomes ready for Kalki to appear.
Immediately after Kalki appearing , the Mahaparlaya takes over and the withdrawal of existence starts. The existence disappears completely and this process also takes billions of years.
Coronavirus and worse attacks are the tools of Mahapalay. These attacks push the existence to run for safety. Kalki is the one who is capable of saving many souls who are on the border line . Kalki waits till they ask for his safety. Coronavirus and other such attacks push the existence towards Kalki.
Hence coronavirus is beneficial.
I haven't met anyone who thinks the coronavirus is something they desire to be happening except evil people. I'm sorry you are going through this mind thing where the demons are pushing you to say such things, but I know you're not evil, I sense your good, I sense your Love, and I sense your powerful compassion that you know the coronavirus is bad and your Spiritual Desire to get rid of it, and I also fully sense you are Kalki.

I have a friend who is an old reincarnation of Budai, the Laughing Buddha, and in fact this friend is also an Emanation of the Dalai Lama. But there are so many demons who bother Him that instead of taking the pain in silence He yells curses at them all day, and pretends He is cursing His close friends. He still resides in a Temple and everyone respects Him, but sometimes even they pretend He has some issues even though He is a Perfect cent percent Buddha, because of dangers towards His wellbeing.

I understand you are having some similar maladies, and your level of modern Avatar (you are not the future Kalki Avatar in exact bodily form at the end of Kali-Yuga, though I know you've expanded as Him in exactly His body, and I have too) is on the same level as my friend Budai's, yet Budai is saying things that are not of His character.

You can continue to say these things because of problematic threats, or you can pull out your Saber and defeat them. I personally fight demons all day, emotionally and physically. My Buddhist Temple is quite overrun with suffering, but we have powerfully been protected by even our Nation's military and are continuing being protected by them.

I know your mind. It's the Same as my mind, we are the Same person, we are both Krishna to put it simply and we both know that just like we know our heartbeats and that the Lotus Sutra is true. I Love you. I want you to know that I wish the best for you, and that Me and the whole world deeply respect you. So whatever path you choose and however you choose to respond to evil, know that your work to save existence has accumulated in Christly merit. I know how much good work you have done to stop the coronavirus and I know you know and tell everyone it's a bad thing that there is the virus. The words you wrote on this board are not your words, they are the words of Maya, illusion, you have come up with this illusion to drive away those who are bothering you in such and such reason and for such and such way. But you need help, so I will ask this Nation's government and the White House to help you, because we are in gratitude for all you've done to help this Nation, and in stopping the coronavirus. Your Love is strong, and it will help, save, and liberate this entire world. I Love you Kalki, and you are the friend who saved my life. Don't give up on yourself or anything you don't want to give up on. Your method is pure Metta. And I am sorry you are having difficulties. You are sinless and faultless, and the entire Spiritual World Loves you. I know you are also Jesus Christ of Nazareth who came in the flesh, so Jesus Christ, please be merciful unto us! Hare Krishna. Om Tat Sat. My words are true and not false. Namo Buddhaya! Nam Myoho Renge kyo.

Kalki.