Hello

We would love to meet you... say hello here.
FiveSkandhas

Hello

Post by FiveSkandhas »

Hello. I am a lay Buddhist practioner based in Japan. I have been a member of Dharma Wheel for several years now and am pleased to be able to join this forum.

:anjali:
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DP!

Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Welcome! :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

:namaste:

:rofl:

:saucer:
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

FiveSkandhas wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:06 am Hello. I am a lay Buddhist practitioner based in Japan. I have been a member of Dharma Wheel for several years now and am pleased to be able to join this forum.

Good to see you Five, what variety of Buddhism do you practice?
Dhamma is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
FiveSkandhas

Post by FiveSkandhas »

Nicholas wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:18 pm
FiveSkandhas wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:06 am Hello. I am a lay Buddhist practitioner based in Japan. I have been a member of Dharma Wheel for several years now and am pleased to be able to join this forum.

I practice at a Rinzai temple for the last several recent years but before that I tried several different paths...I was interested in Shingon for a long time (still am)...
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

FiveSkandhas wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:57 pm
Nicholas wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:18 pm

I practice at a Rinzai temple for the last several recent years but before that I tried several different paths...I was interested in Shingon for a long time (still am)...
There are a few threads on Shingon in the Vajrayana section - like this one:

https://www.dharmapaths.com/viewtopic.p ... ngon#p1942
Dhamma is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha