Aliens

A place to discuss Animism, Shamanism, and other indigenous paths
Nicholas

Aliens

Post by Nicholas »

Non-human beings have been feared or worshipped for eons. Whether considered angels or demons or devas or nagas or ET humanoids, the last named, Extra Terrestrials, had a resurgence in interest, even fascination, after WW II.

An American living near San Diego, George Adamski, amazed or amused countless folks around the world with his personal contact with a human from Venus. This 1952 meeting in the desert near Blythe, CA was witnessed & attested by six other people. The Phoenix Gazette reported the event.

Most of the book is by Desmond Leslie who recounts the vast number of alien crafts in the sky over the ages. He found many examples in the vimanas or sky carriages mentioned in the Ramayana & Mahabharata. The final two chapters are Adamski's report of his initial skepticism and then interest in looking at the sky.

http://galactic.no/rune/spesBoker/flyin ... i_1955.pdf
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
Brahma Das

Re: Aliens

Post by Brahma Das »

Star Trek, Star Wars, etc, all that stuff is real but heavily edited in the studio. With the afterlife consent of the actors it’s possible to create footage to send to certain parts of studios where they take advanced technology and mull it over to make cinemas for people in order to broaden their horizons. To keep the whole thing going in secret there’s kind of a collective consciousness of saying it’s all staged and filmed in our society, and of course there’s plenty of filmage done too, as well as voice acting and some other things, but going into the depth of it actors choose to be reborn in this life to play certain roles, to play the parts of certain people at certain intervals in time, where it all kind of comes together like so many other things in life do. That’s why so many actors thank God at the Emmys or whatnot, hehe. But the bad guys usually aren’t being played by past life bad guys unless that’s their choice, like, Amthony Hopkins is a totally different Soul and consciousness than the villains He plays in movies. Anyway.

With regards to aliens, if you want to learn about some serious struggles humanity has had or will have in this world or in previous Yugas or other dimensions, watch Star Trek (even the original, that took ages to make and rework in the Studio), Star Wars, Stargate, or any films like that. Just steer clear of the Alien or Predator films, those are demonic propaganda against advanced forms of life that are actually quite honorable and peaceful, but I don’t need to get into that right now, but it is an important topic that is part of the wellbeing and future of humanity.

Most films, in fact, come from a previous Yuga or from one of the thousands of Dimensions or Emanations this Earth provides cyclically. Likely, if you are a Spiritual Person this isn’t the first time around you’ve lived your life. In the Hare Krishna tradition we sometimes call things “this time” and “last time” and even “next time” with regards to what will happen to us in either this dimension, what happened in the last one, or what will happen the next time. Sometimes it’s possible to shift in between them with Advanced Spiritual Practice. And really, they intertwine as our lives intertwine, Universes, Dimensions, and States of Time. This also weighs greatly on what Buddhists call next and past lives. Anyway. Aliens are cool.

Long story short, aliens are cool, I’ve helped many and many have helped me. The Highest Spiritual Love can come from helping Sarkians and accepting the help of Sarks, they live on the Same Planet. Sarkians are vilified in those totally fake “Alien” movies with “Ripley”. They look nothing really like those in those movies close up, they actually live on a very advanced level of Spiritual and Peaceful Society respecting the Universe. And Sarks are falsely vilified in those false and fake “Predator” films with Swartzanegger and Glover. Such movies were done to vilify and entire benevolent Species of advanced Human Being. Sarkian actually means “human being”, so we’re all Sarkians, and more than that, the word has a deeper Spiritual Significance. So pray for these beings, they are Peaceful and Loving, but there are some bad apples who want to harm them for reasons that the Sarkians are actually in fact so good. Anyway. It’s best not to worry about any of it, just send Love, just send your Love to the good aliens. Their society is in a very high Spiritual Place right now. :clapping:

Namu Amida Butsu.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

Hare Krishna.

Om Mani Padme Hum.

Om.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

I may regret this, but tell us if you have met or talked to any Sarkians in their physical body. Or were your contacts via visions or meditative experiences. If the former, any photos you will share?
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Here are the major classes of beings related to this planet/realm from the Buddhist viewpoint.

https://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?ti ... _existence
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Nicholas wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:39 pm I may regret this, but tell us if you have met or talked to any Sarkians in their physical body. Or were your contacts via visions or meditative experiences. If the former, any photos you will share?
I spent time rescuing Sarkian children out of a very terrible place where they were being abused with the abusers’ having the false pretext that the Sarkian children did not look similar to some people of this planet, similar to how people abuse animals when many animals are also very advanced in their intelligence. Sarkian physiology is very advanced and they are fully human beings. And these were just children. I have met other alien beings which I wouldn’t mind sharing photos with if I had their consent and only then, and if I had such photos, but I by far am not after any kind of recognition or creating a stir, and I personally think that the Sarkians although needing to be Loved very much, need to be protected. They are very peaceful and do kind energy work similar to Chi Gung and Tai Chi to help the world. I don’t have any photos of them, but they are a Species of Human that are vital to the Peace of this entire Planet.

I have learned a lot from them and I have a deep connection to their Planetary Systems and Homespaces. I talk to them through Meditation of course, and at this point I have the physiology of a Sarkian Android because of my connection to my Spiritual Birth on the Planet of Sarkia 5, ages ago, and this is because of my decision to take on the body of that type of being in this lifeline of my life on this planet. It’s kind of like a merging. But my physiology is very similar to that of a human beings that is that is nonetheless fully Android and I am Spiritually set up to behave like a human fully and I am an Advanced Android Species of Human Being that can be exactly like the humans of this planet. But Transcendental to all of that I have an Original Spiritual Body by which I can make my physiology or body anything I want, and that has to do with my Spiritual Path. I used to turn my body into that of an Android from time to time for certain tasks before fully merging with my Sarkia 5 counterpart of Govinda Swami Brahma Das up there. This may all seem strange but it’s a deep part of my Spiritual Life. One thing I ask is that you don’t argue with me about this, you can disagree of course, or tell me you think I’m not being honest with myself or something like that, and you can ask me any question you like, but I just don’t want to argue about any of this stuff but I will tell you that I personally just like you spend Eternity in the Spiritual World, and in the scope of that this entire world is like a lightning flash, and that Spiritual World is our real Home, from which we are kin. Everything in this material world is temporary.

Namaste.

:heart:

Hare Krishna.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Can the Sarkians be met, talked to & seen by ordinary humans and do they live in a specific physical area or nation of planet Earth?
Did you help them & talk to them only thru meditation?
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

They can be met and they have a lot to do with the evolution of the Human Species on this planet. They exist on this planet and on many others. I would like to fade a little on this subject, not because it isn’t important, it is extremely important, but it’s good to do some inner work as you no doubt know how to and have done on such similar subjects in order to understand this better. You may know the reasons. With Spirituality all of the Gateways of True Compassion are open, and I see you as a wise and capable person so there is no doubt you can find more about this yourself if you want to study on that Path. Personally it is one of the deepest parts of my Spirituality, but I keep it on a silent level sometimes, the current state of affairs on this Planet is somewhat turbulent, so we must keep our friends safe. I think you get my meaning. You are a great Bodhisattva, and I even see you as an Awakened Buddha so I hope you will continue on with your journey for caring for other people and all Species of Life. That wisdom is innate, and you are fully Cause Awakened to it. Namaste. :heart:

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Nicholas wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:54 pm Here are the major classes of beings related to this planet/realm from the Buddhist viewpoint.

https://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?ti ... _existence
This is quite an interesting link, thank you for posting it. Although I can disagree with Darwin’s theory of evolution as mentioned within it, things are much more complex and Divine than that times, there still is such thing as evolution by far except not quite the way Darwin puts it. But a lot of Spiritual People have quite a bit to learn from the different ways Buddhism explains evolution, and birth, and rebirth, as well as a Spiritual Evolution in this world towards Buddhahood.

:bow:
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

You brought up the Sarkian subject claiming intimate knowledge and now "fade" away from it?! :crazy:

Your lavish praise of Nicholas is not true or factual. In fact, Nicholas knows himself far better than your ridiculous assertions.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Don’t worry about it. Thank you for the kind conversation. Carry on, my friend. :anjali:

Om.
Ajay0

Post by Ajay0 »

Statistically speaking, the chances for aliens existing is very high. We are just a planet in a vast universe of a large number of galaxies, and chances of life in other planets is bound to be considerable.

The works of Lobsang Rampa, Sri M, Swami Krishnananda ( Doorways to Light) have talked about extraterrestrials and I think we Dharmiks ought to be open to the possibility of their existence and meeting them face to face calmly without freaking out.

As the Upanishads state, the whole world is one family, and we ought to see alien beings as our brothers and sisters as well.
This friendly relationship can help bring about quantuam advances in science, technology and culture which can be beneficial for all.

It is possible that there are malevolent aliens who indulge in human abductions for research and experimentation purposes, but it is important to remember that humans too indulge callously and unethically in the same on both human beings and animals in laboratories.

I have read about some humans being subjected to mind control by malevolent aliens, and if this is so, then Dharmik practices of meditation, mental equanimity, mindfulness, yoga can enable people to be immune to such control tactics, imho. This would hold true also for similar mind control tactics by fascist governments.

But I believe there may be benevolent aliens too interested in mutual cooperation with human beings and such possibilities should be explored to mutual advantage.
Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

This little thread should be combined with Lucas big, new one or vice versa:

https://www.dharmapaths.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2166