Unanswered Topics

How can we improve this forum? Do you require any assistance?
Nicholas

Unanswered Topics

Post by Nicholas »

At present there are 11 pages of them. I am going to try and respond to those that are not mine, instead of starting another new one.

Of course, as long as there are only 4 or 5 regulars, that will not mean much. So try to encourage others to post here.
A true mind and true intent bring truth within truth. True practice and true cultivation take the truth beyond truth. True behavior and true conduct add truth to truth. In everything and every way, be true, true, true. Master Hua
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Unanswered Topics

Post by DNS »

Nicholas wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:43 pm At present there are 11 pages of them. I am going to try and respond to those that are not mine, instead of starting another new one.

Of course, as long as there are only 4 or 5 regulars, that will not mean much. So try to encourage others to post here.
:thumbsup: :D
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Let us go we tiny semi-regulars!

Go to Unanswered Topics and bump up your old threads or repair a dead link. Or just Report to DNS requesting deletion of the post.
A true mind and true intent bring truth within truth. True practice and true cultivation take the truth beyond truth. True behavior and true conduct add truth to truth. In everything and every way, be true, true, true. Master Hua
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Nicholas wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:56 pm Let us go we semi-regulars!

Go to Unanswered Topics and bump up your old threads, repair a dead link or respond to others' posts. Or just Report to DNS requesting deletion of a post or posts.
Losing ground - now there are 17 pages :shrug:
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Have finally finished deleting (with DNS help) my Unanswered topics that I wanted to.

Now there are "only" 16 pages of others.