Dharma Wiki

the way of great Compassion
Nicholas

Dharma Wiki

Post by Nicholas »

DNS has this sparse outline of Mahayana topics, but nothing seems to have been added since 2017. :shrug:

https://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php/Ca ... harma_Wiki
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Dharma Wiki

Post by DNS »

Nicholas wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:12 pm DNS has this sparse outline of Mahayana topics, but nothing seems to have been added since 2017. :shrug:

https://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php/Ca ... harma_Wiki
That's true. The Theravada side (Dhamma Wiki, note spelling) is much more extensive. That's because it started out as just Theravada and gradually evolved to include Mahayana, but apparently after I had mostly run out of gas (energy) from the beginning years of Dhamma Wiki. :tongue:

Did you notice that all of the forums (except this one) and Dhamma Wiki are all the letters: DW

DW (Theravada forum)
DW (Mahayana forum)
DW (Engaged forum)
DW (Theravada wiki)
DW (Mahayana wiki)
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

DNS wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:57 pm
Did you notice that all of the forums (except this one) and Dhamma Wiki are all the letters: DW

DW (Theravada forum)
DW (Mahayana forum)
DW (Engaged forum)
DW (Theravada wiki)
DW (Mahayana wiki)
Yep - change this one to Dharma Ways and all will be perfect.
Truth is against the stream of common thought, deep, subtle, difficult, delicate, unseen by passion’s slaves cloaked in the murk of ignorance. Vipassī Buddha
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Nicholas wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:42 am

DW (Theravada forum)
DW (Mahayana forum)
DW (Engaged forum)
DW (Theravada wiki)
DW (Mahayana wiki)
I checked and dharmaways.com is available, so that's tempting, but I think I'll stick with the Dharma Paths name. :tongue:
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Merge it all together and let the games begin! :candle: :freak:
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

DNS wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:19 pm
Nicholas wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:42 am

DW (Theravada forum)
DW (Mahayana forum)
DW (Engaged forum)
DW (Theravada wiki)
DW (Mahayana wiki)
I checked and dharmaways.com is available, so that's tempting, but I think I'll stick with the Dharma Paths name. :tongue:
So all conditioned things are Not impermanent. :smile:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Nicholas wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:51 pm So all conditioned things are Not impermanent. :smile:
Well, still somewhat impermanent; not sure if humans will still be around in the year 2525. :tongue:

Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

DNS wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:47 pm
Nicholas wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:51 pm So all conditioned things are Not impermanent. :smile:
Well, still somewhat impermanent; not sure if humans will still be around in the year 2525. :tongue:

On the Stardate 202226, that is, March 24, 2525, I am sure civilization will be thriving in a stellar Way thanks to a refinement of human morality thanks to the Spiritual Movements, in the United Federation of Planets. Of course Jesus could come back much sooner, and all of that Star Trek stuff may be from earlier Emanations!
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

DNS wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:47 pm Well, still somewhat impermanent; not sure if humans will still be around in the year 2525. :tongue:

Never mind the modern musical background, try to see that 1927 silent classic movie. The State is all-powerful and the slavey minions are many. May 2027 not be that way!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_(1927_film)