How many posts must be moderated?

How can we improve this forum? Do you require any assistance?
Poptart

How many posts must be moderated?

Post by Poptart »

If this is in the T&C I can't find it, sorry.
How many posts do I have to make before they will appear immediately? The moderation of posts seems to take a long time, during which the conversation has moved on.
DNS
Site Admin

Re: How many posts must be moderated?

Post by DNS »

It is just the first 10 posts, after that they won't be moderated any more. This stops the spammers from making publicly visible posts. We just disapprove them before anyone even sees them.
Poptart

Post by Poptart »

David N. Snyder wrote:It is just the first 10 posts, after that they won't be moderated any more. This stops the spammers from making publicly visible posts. We just disapprove them before anyone even sees them.
OK, thanks. :bow:
thepea

Post by thepea »

Wondering if my last post has not been reviewed yet or if it was not recieved, it's been a couple days now?
thepea

Post by thepea »

Wondering if my last post has not been reviewed yet or if it was not recieved, it's been a couple days now?
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

We're a little short on moderators right now with it being just me and one other member (so no one available to review posts waiting to be approved). I believe you are off moderation now that you have reached 5 posts all approved.
Poptart

Post by Poptart »

Took 10 for me.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Hey DNS I really like this website and am able to abide by all the rules, I am wondering if you could take me off of Newly Registered Users status now that it's been a number of months. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo. Don't feel pressured though, just asking.
"But although I preach nirvana, this is not a true extinction. All phenomena from the very first have of themselves constantly borne the marks of tranquil extinction. Once the sons of the Buddha have carried out this way, then in a future existence they will be able to become Buddhas."
-The Lotus Sutra, Chapter Two, Expedient Means.