Pro-Life

Petitions, protests and activism
Nicholas

Re: Pro-Life

Post by Nicholas »

A Roman Catholic supportive view:

https://theimaginativeconservative.org/ ... rbery.html
Abortion long ago became a natural symbol for the loss of a spiritual center. Not divine law, but individual will is the measure, and rejecting the child within the body becomes its expression. Challenging Roe v. Wade is not a matter of standing in judgment against women, but of changing a culture of death.
A true mind and true intent bring truth within truth. True practice and true cultivation take the truth beyond truth. True behavior and true conduct add truth to truth. In everything and every way, be true, true, true. Master Hua
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Eight reasons, at least, to overturn Roe:

https://theimaginativeconservative.org/ ... ascik.html
A true mind and true intent bring truth within truth. True practice and true cultivation take the truth beyond truth. True behavior and true conduct add truth to truth. In everything and every way, be true, true, true. Master Hua
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

“There is no first beginning, there is no first beginning knowable.”
-Buddha

I am sad that some Buddhists think that consciousness flies into the baby at the fourth or fifth month, like a magic spell into some sort of tinkerer’s toy. And even if that were the case, it’s a future life. How often have you heard the term “children are our future”. People need to start learning about the soul, especially Buddhists. Namaste.
"But although I preach nirvana, this is not a true extinction. All phenomena from the very first have of themselves constantly borne the marks of tranquil extinction. Once the sons of the Buddha have carried out this way, then in a future existence they will be able to become Buddhas."
-The Lotus Sutra, Chapter Two, Expedient Means.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Life comes from life, things cannot develop without a conscious presence driving them to.
"But although I preach nirvana, this is not a true extinction. All phenomena from the very first have of themselves constantly borne the marks of tranquil extinction. Once the sons of the Buddha have carried out this way, then in a future existence they will be able to become Buddhas."
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

Brahma Das wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:26 am “There is no first beginning, there is no first beginning knowable.”
-Buddha

I am sad that some Buddhists think that consciousness flies into the baby at the fourth or fifth month, like a magic spell into some sort of tinkerer’s toy. And even if that were the case, it’s a future life. How often have you heard the term “children are our future”. People need to start learning about the soul, especially Buddhists. Namaste.
Life is a pretty scary thing. I lived through one to dare affirm.
No one stands by your side. Teacher or no teacher, authority or no authority, a woman is alone in this world.
Unprotected by anyone, these exposed beings do not have the privacy of their own body. They are shamed for being their own nature: passive and existing. Most often complaint people toss at women is against what makes them women: the female hormones. The world hates women for their hormones. They're capable of nurturing and forgiving, of loving unconditionally, and they are human.

How much more injustice can society do to them?
Imagine there are places that not even the police enters! In such violent places, do you see a woman giving birth out of hope that someday life is important, that someday she or her progeny are important to anyone, someone?
No!
She knows she and her child are merchandise. She has no control over her future. And the child even less so. The child, be him a boy, is trading goods before he is born.

Who in their right mind would be so afflicted to think that a child deserves to be born to be goods for others?

If you were to walk in her shoes, maybe you assume the shame she bears because you have a God or are yourself a god like Brahma of the Brahman caste. But she knows her place because the society took to length to teach her her place that is, the kitchen, be in labor pains, underpaid work, harassment, domestic violence, fragile body, fragile psyche, lack of control over her own life, shame, shame, shame, and learn to stand scolded by a possible gruesome mother-in-law and the rest of the in-laws.

Where is the happiness in the possible birth? What good is it for?
Women have practiced abortions everywhere around the world. US is not a place where women are treated differently.
For your greedy purposes, you have yet another violent attempt on subduing women by placing ideas in their heads that they're to give birth because you don't like now not being called a father when you could have been one and very proud of it. It's all a question of lost pride. Ha!

Haha-ha! Truth is not always pleasant thing.
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. Winston Churchill
You cannot build happiness on someone else's unhappiness.
Suppose you get to see the outcome you look for: the woman gives birth to the child.

Variant 1:
Because of her being unable to provide, and your being unconcerted to the last minute, you decide that it is better to take the child away and strip the person of her parental rights. You place the child in foster care that obviously lacks genuine love.
Unwanted and unloved, the child grows to be a criminal.

Variant 2:
You let the child grow with the mother but because she did not want to give birth, she resents the child.
Lacking love and education, the child grows to be a criminal.

In both cases you end up jailing the child that you wanted to live because the child grows up to disobey the laws.
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

There are many reasons or justifications for any individual's actions of body, speech or mind. Most of these karmas lead to sorrow or happiness for one person or a group or humanity in general. All spiritual paths offer guidelines to reduce suffering and increase fulfillment.

Here is a group with an unusual appreciation for life:

https://abortionsurvivors.org/
Our Vision and Values

Envision with us a world where every human being is seen as more than a choice.
We believe that every human being is more than a choice. We believe that survivors deserve to know they aren’t alone, and that survivors and their families deserve healing and support.

We believe that as survivors and their families are healed, they will find their voice, and no matter how and where that voice is used, it is impactful.

We also believe that the world deserves to know the truth about failed abortions and the existence of survivors.

We firmly believe that as survivors and families are supported and the public educated about the incidence of failed abortions and the lives of survivors, that a culture of life will be restored and abortion will be unthinkable.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

I’m going to skip over all over the BS and say that having your 4 month baby sucked through a tube after it gets chopped up into pieces makes you no more than a pedophile. Continue on with your philosophical meanderings if you’re pro-abortion, just know your stay on this Earth and in the Spiritual Strata will be very short if you don’t repent. The killing of babies makes every single sane person try to stop it from going on. Why are you asking about other people’s children indirectly while acting like a pedophile? Are you sure you’re not posting with some sort of rouge pseudo agenda from China? Because there is an invisible war going on that can get you killed, and that’s nothing to joke about.Wake up. Find your mind.
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

Brahma Das wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:26 am I’m going to skip over all over the BS and say that having your 4 month baby sucked through a tube after it gets chopped up into pieces makes you no more than a pedophile. Continue on with your philosophical meanderings if you’re pro-abortion, just know your stay on this Earth and in the Spiritual Strata will be very short if you don’t repent. The killing of babies makes every single sane person try to stop it from going on. Why are you asking about other people’s children indirectly while acting like a pedophile? Are you sure you’re not posting with some sort of rouge pseudo agenda from China? Because there is an invisible war going on that can get you killed, and that’s nothing to joke about.Wake up. Find your mind.
It's not in your body. You should not be in that woman's body. You intrude in her privacy with your heavy boots and you violate confidentiality. Your pride as a latent father is gone. You don't get to have a baby because you kill the mother.
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

"rouge "
I'm reporting you. I am a redhead, but it means nothing in the context. You want to force yourself on the woman and on the baby. And then you want to have the idiot child born out of your act. You need to go to Mars where you come from. You respect no rules, and Garchen R. has placed copyright on materials because you are devious, and you steal. You're going down.
Brahma Das

Post by Brahma Das »

Well I wish you Buddhahood and all the greatest blessings, you will attain Enlightenment one day, but half of the stuff you post seems incoherent, the other an attack on Buddhism. I would rather not have a dialogue with you because you do not seem to be looking for the Truth, but are trying to destabilize the Sangha. That is not okay, but you are free to watch Garchen’s images and YouTubes and learn. I recommend the Teaching Archive. It can turn you around.

But on abortion, abortion mutilates a developing infants body including their private parts, killing them painfully. It is a very sad ordeal and I hope you change your mind about the subject.

One day you will attain Buddhahood.

Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

you post seems incoherent
I'll give you incoherent.
I wish you be like Christ, be impregnated and carry the pregnancy to term like he carried the cross and went through the ordeal to the end!
After you sleep 9 months (I really don't care how) tossing and turning not much because of your ultra- big belly,
after the employers laugh at you to then fire you because you're a liability looking like you're going to come apart at the seams,
after you lose nights and opportunities and later are taught lessons each time your unwanted but forced on you progeny misbehaves,
after DCFS watches you through the windows that you put the right way the socks on ET,
then you come here and relate from your experience how you liked your pregnancies 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

Best of luck!
And breathe! Tomorrow your stick might show you're blessed again! :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As if anyone would look at me as if I had any value other than be a child bearing and rearing machine.
Luckily, I am past that now.
I’m going to skip over all over the BS ...
Oh dear "skipping lad", the only bull here is you. I don't identify myself as a bull.
That is not okay, but you are free to watch Garchen’s images and YouTubes and learn
This is actual BS. He was not copyrighting his material until you were doing the posting. Stop claiming you are a teacher!
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

Brahma Das wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:50 pm ... Hanu Bha Sha Bhara He Ye Svaha.
This might be a war mantra. I have never received this mantra. I did not ask for it and I do not want this. Keep to yourself!

All clean now!
Cornelia

Post by Cornelia »

In Tibet pro-life I don't believe is an issue. They have polyandria, polygamy.
The women give birth or not, it is not of my concern.
As for the US, it's advisable that we avoid politics when there are other imminent problems that require attention. That if we want to be bipartisan.