8 months of no rain!

Applying the Dharma for the preservation of planet Earth and its inhabitants
Cornelia

Re: 8 months of no rain!

Post by Cornelia »

https://weather.com/forecast/national/v ... orecast-12

The winds over the ocean bring precipitations over the continent just that the clouds flow east towards me from the entrance point in the NW.
The winds out over the ocean are like large vortex areas spinning clockwise, I saw.
As they circle, they pick up precipitations. When these winds reach the coastline, they follow it to then turn right, away from the coast. The mountains act like a barrier and collect the water before it reaches more inland.
Still, if enough quantity is brought, you could get a good amount of rainwater from the NW.

Then the ocean is big, settled and doesn't like to be bothered. I feel like a mosquito yelling at it: "Give me! Give me yesterday!"

But don't give up hope! There are many entities that you can find over the large ocean surface. You have to be open to the idea, notice them and then state your wishes and give them proper offerings.
It is the role of a yogi to bring good fortune to the area he inhabits. Even blessings in disguise such as hail can help with water.
Cornelia

Re: 8 months of no rain!

Post by Cornelia »

Your chances are with the Navajo and Hopi Rain dancers.

Native American Rain Dance: History & Ceremony

I mentioned spirits across the ocean. They feel real like sometimes the skies talk to you.
The Native Americans know these better.

I even remember a story read at a magnet school on Lake Shore whatever its name is now Drive.
A girl in a village had to renounce her doll so that the villagers would have rain to avoid famine. It was in the '90s when I read the story.
On a sour note, everything after I returned to the US is not the same. I was Christian, I returned yogini. I was young, I returned old. I was smart and had premonitions, now I sleep like a log and I was smart.